|Free best SEO tools|
Friday, 3 May 2013
Almost every webmaster needs Free best SEO tools for analyze their website. It is very common in SEO to get suddenly drop of keywords rankings and organic traffic. When it occurred webmasters run away to Best SEOcompanies to identify the issues quickly.
There are few best free SEO tools for marketers to identify the problem and solutions. They can use these free SEO tools to analyze the situation.
It is not easy for everyone to find onsite issues quickly. Free best SEO tools are extremely and mostly needed by SEO service providers. Here is the list of top 3 free best SEO tools which help you analyze your website and for troubleshooting or finding onsite issues. The free SEO tools are as:
Google webmaster tool is a free service provided by Google to webmasters. Webmasters can check their website status via setup Google webmaster tools for their website. Google webmaster show overall health of website and issues which could be negatively affect website rankings.
You can easily start get start with Google webmasters tools via simply signup.
Screaming frog spider is one of the best free SEO tool and useful for analyzing a website completely including broken links, duplicate content, duplicate meta titles and descriptions, size of meta titles and descriptions. In order to completely analyze how websites could become capable to perform in search engines, it is essential to understand for webmasters that how search engines find the website when spiders crawl the site. Screaming frog SEO tool could be helpful in all areas.
You can simply download screaming frog and run the software. You will be able to get all website data and could be easily analyze completely.
This is another very important free SEO tool for auditing and troubleshooting onsite issues. You can see cached version of website by using this tool. It means it provides pages viewed by search engines.
It is simple to use as you can simply put website URL is search box and browse the website. It will retrieve all information of your website viewed by search engines. It shows internal links, external links, and No follow links containing your website. You can also see number of heading tags used in your website and Meta tags and Search engine result pages preview.
Find it here
These are the best free SEO tools widely used for auditing and troubleshooting onsite issues of a website or a web page. You can also visit s3diviner for free SEO auditing or analysis of your website, or contact us at email@example.com.
Saturday, 13 April 2013
URL Parameters is an excellent feature of Google webmaster tools. It is the part of a web address or a web page which comes after query string (?) or query path. The values of URL parameters set dynamically in a web address. Query strings are normally used in most of E-commerce websites for tracking session ID's, user languages etc. It can create many variations of an URL address which point to same content. So, this URL parameters feature in Google webmaster tools helps webmasters in how efficiently crawling their site by Google. Webmasters can limit their website pages for crawling and escape from getting indexed the pages which have duplicate content. URL parameters are case sensitive.
How Google Webmasters URL Parameters work:
When a website has many pages containing duplicate content by using session IDs and other parameters as like:
In all above cases all three URL's point to similar content on multiple pages having content about on page SEO.
When Google crawls or detects similar content by these variations of URL parameters, It puts or groups all duplicate pages in one cluster and suggests best URL to represent in search engines. Webmasters can use parameter handling tool to provide information to Google regarding handling of specific parameters.
How Google crawls URL Parameters:
If there are two URL's of a website which using storeID as mentioned below:
In this condition both pages have similar content and if you want storeID not be crawled by Google then both the path URL (store-locator and foo-widget) will be affected and not be indexed by Google. If you are using these pages for different purposes then you should use different URL parameters for both pages.
Types of URL Parameters:
There are two types of URL parameters in Google webmaster tools as following:
1) Parameters that Don't change page content: It includes those URL parameters which don't affect on the real content of the page. You can select this option in Google webmaster tools if the parameters are session IDs. Google will crawl only one representative URL in this parameter.
|URL Parameters that change page content|
2) Parameters that change page content: It includes those URL parameters which change actual content of the web page. In this parameter you can select many options as you want to change content like Sorts, Narrows, Specifies, Translates, Paginates and other.
|URL Parameters that change page content|
How this URL parameter affects real content of web page:
- Sorts - In this option content will sorted according either by name, price or by brand etc.
- Narrows - It shows subset of content. For example if you want to filter content according to size of dresses like XL, M, XXL etc.
- Specifies - It specifies that what the content is about like any subject, item etc.
- Translates - It shows content in a different language.
- Paginates - It shows specific page either for long content or an big article.
How to use URL Parameters in Google webmaster tools:
It is easy for webmasters to use URL parameters. They can easily use this excellent feature as following the below points:
1) Fine this option in webmaster tools at Dashboard >> Configuration >> URL Parameters.
2) Now you need to click configure URL parameters.
3) Next to this you will get parameters which by default added by Google. You can change by clicking edit or can reset and can be add new parameters by clicking on "Add parameter" option.
4) If you want the parameter will not change or affect the real content displayed on page, select No. And if you want the parameter will change the real content displayed on page, select Yes. After this select values from " How does this parameter affect page content?". It has four options as:
- Let Googlebot decide - It is default option. If you are not familiar with parameter's behavior, select this option. Google will analyze which parameter could be best for your site. Generally webmasters follow this option.
- Every URL - Select this option if your pages have unique IDs. Google will crawl all pages and use value information selected above. For example
- Only URLs with value - Select this option if you want that Google will crawl only the URLs which have specific values for a parameter. Like only URLs with value = x. Google will crawl only the pages where the value of parameters will match.
- No URLs - Select this option if you want Google will not crawl any URLs which contain this parameter.
Friday, 12 April 2013
It is common question for all that How to choose best SEO Company. When it comes to choose Best SEO Company there are various things which should be considered by everyone. It is not easy to decide for a business man to outsource their SEO. Outsourcing SEO means that you are going to trust on an external SEO company for getting targeted audience or traffic to your site. You can easily choose Best SEO Company for your website by considering the following points as mentioned below:
1) Check abilities of company to achieve rankings for long last.
2) Check rankings portfolio of company which you are going to choose. Every SEO company must have ranking portfolio to show clients.
3) Ask about the activities and work strategies will company use for your SEO campaign. Get details of work activity report or quote.
4) No one SEO Company can offer guaranteed 1 position in search engines. SEO has unpredictable results due to updating Google algorithms timely.
5) No one SEO Company has relationships with Google. Google only brings those websites in search results which follow it's guidelines.
6) See previous work examples and some success stories of the company you are going to hire.
|Search Engine Optimization|
Best professional SEO Company in India:
India is popular country for outsourcing SEO. Business owners could have SEO services in India at affordable prices. S3diviner is one of the top providers of SEO Services in India. Boost your keywords ranking by our quality and trustworthy SEO services. We will assure you to reach top positions in search engine rankings.
Monday, 8 April 2013
Visitors flow is very important option in Google Analytics. Google Analytics visitors flow graph helps you to know about your website traffic status. It shows how visitors enter your website and how they navigate your website. It is a graphical representation of visitors path from entrance to exit. I-t is important to have Google analytics account to see visitors flow graph of your website. If you don't have analytics account first setup Google analytics account and then login. You can find visitors flow option in traffic source. You can find it as:
Traffic source >>> Social >>> Visitors Flow
Visitors flow and In page analytics are very essential options for designing a new website. It provides you a clear picture of your website traffic status.
Here is an excellent example of visitors flow in Google Analytics. See this below image to understand how visitors enter in the site and how they drof off. When a visitor left the website after visiting a page it is considered as drof off.
You can understand visitors flow in Google Analytics by having a look on the above image. In this image there are 2 things Node and connection. Node represents column and connection represents path of visitors from one node to another.
The first node or column represents that how many visitors go to your website from different countries. It is showing as 82 from India, 13 from United States etc. The total number of visitors entered your website are 115. From starting pages 79 visitors drof offs from total number of visitors. Now there are only 36 visitors went to first interaction page from entrance page. Now at this stage you can see that 14 visitors drof offs from first interaction page. Now there are only 22 visitors went to second interaction page from first interaction page. At this stage 8 visitors left the page and 14 visitors went to third interaction page.
Now, I think you are able to understand and analyze Google Analytics visitors flow graph of your website.
Similar topics you also want to read like